Information We Collect
When you use our Website, we may collect certain personal information, including:
- Your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information you provide to us;
- Your payment information if you make a purchase on our Website;
- Your IP address, browser type, and other technical information about your use of our Website;
- Any other information you provide to us through our Website, including through forms or other interactive features.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our Website, including to personalize your experience and providing customer service;
- To process and fulfil your orders and purchases;
- To communicate with you about our products and services;
- To analyze how our Website is used and to improve our marketing efforts;
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our legal rights.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our Website and processing your orders, such as payment processors, shipping providers, and analytics providers.
We may also share your personal information with third-party marketing partners to help us promote our products and services.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or in response to a valid request from a law enforcement agency.
You can choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but this may limit your ability to use some of our Website’s features.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in the communication or by contacting us directly.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that your personal information will be completely safe from unauthorized access.
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.